June 28, 2012

Bucket Appreciation Note


I was at the dollar store and came across these cute buckets.  I knew I wanted to use them and came up with this idea.  I needed something to give to a few friends, so this was perfect. 

So I bought 4 buckets and went to work.  First, I created this little note and taped it on the front:

"Thanks for 'filling my bucket'!

You have made me laugh
I have learned so much from you because you are such a SMARTIE!
You have been a LIFE SAVER by being a great friend

Love, ..."

On some of them I changed it to say "our bucket" because it was from my whole family.


I lined the bucket with tissue paper and filled it with a shovel (which came with the bucket) and candy.  To help tie in with each line of the note, I included Laffy Taffys, Smarties, Life Savers, and Hugs & Kisses.

{Click here to print your own bucket appreciation note}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...