June 4, 2012

On a Positive "Note"

Right now there are some hard things going on at my work.  Being a manager and trying to keep up staff moral can be really difficult sometimes.  This same problem happens in our homes when stress builds and spouses get overworked.  So, this is what I did to bring in a little hope, comfort, and love to my workplace.

I made these cute "notes" for everyone.  They are shaped like musical notes (it takes a little stretch of the imagination at first).  I used a York peppermint patty as the note and scrapbook paper as the stem.  On the paper I wrote the message,  "On A Positive Note!". 


{Click here to print your own "Positive Note" handouts}

I also included a card with a positive message then taped my peppermint notes on the front of the cards.  There is a quote by holocaust survivor Victor Frankle that I really like.  He says, 

"The one thing you can't take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me.  The last of one's freedoms is to choose one's attitude in any given circumstance."

We all have tough times.  So this note idea can be something that you give to a spouse or family member, just to let them know that things will turn out okay.  A positive happy attitude is contagious and can go a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...