June 25, 2012

Piggy Back Rides and Slippery Slides

I wanted to share a book with you that I love.  It is called Piggy Back Rides and Slippery Slides by Lynnae W. Allred. 


 I first read this book 6 years ago, and it is one I like to re-read every once in awhile for inspiration on how to be a fun mom.

At the time that I purchased this book I was feeling kinda down and needed a boost to rethink how I could be a better mom.  This book has inspired me with so many ideas that I still use now.  To be honest, it is the book that inspired me to have fun family dinners, like the ones I share on this blog. :)  It is also the book that first taught me about the Jr. Ranger program that my daughter loves to do today!

I think you will enjoy this book as much as I have.  There are so many great ideas, like fun ways to put kids to bed, the importance of family dinners, and just plain family time together.  Find it at your local library or online today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...