August 2, 2012

Nerf Birthday Party

Last month was my husband's birthday and I wanted to throw a party that would be active, simple, and fun for the whole family.  We ended up having...a Nerf Birthday Party!


The inspiration for this party came from The Dating Divas blog (they have lots of awesome date ideas).  When I saw it I knew it would make a great birthday theme for my husband's party!

The only supplies I purchased for the party were 4 Nerf guns, so everyone could have their own.

We started off the party with BBQ steak and veggies for dinner. 


For the table setting I used a yellow table cloth and placed a Nerf gun at everyone's place setting.  I also had a few snacks to go along with dinner as well.  I guess it was not all healthy.  ;)


 After dinner we each did a little target practice.  



I had a bulls-eye and stacked blocks all set up as our own little shooting range.  


After we had all practiced our shooting skills...we had a big Free-For-All!  We did not keep points or track how many times someone was hit.  We just had fun "shooting" at each other and running and hiding.

It turned out to be a fun, simple, active birthday party!!

* If you decide to host your own Nerf Birthday Party, please leave us comment and tell what you did! We'd love to hear your own creative Nerf ideas!

2 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!. Nerf Gun Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. NERF Wars - Our Newest Attraction. Battle your friends and family in our purpose built **themed arena for a fun and exciting night out. website here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...