October 24, 2012

{10 Days of Halloween} Witchy Witch Hat Cookies

I needed a treat for my Cub Scout pack meeting and these little witchy witch hat cookies were perfect. They are cute and super easy to make.


All you need is:
2 packages of Keebler Fudge Stripes Dark Chocolate cookies (their NEW)
1 package of Hershey kisses
1 package of M&M's
1 can of frosting (I used blue for Cub Scouts but orange for Halloween would be cute)
(Makes 64 cookies.)


I simply used a knife to spread some frosting on the Keebler cookies. Then I topped it with a Hershey kiss and and upside-down M&M to look like a W for "witch." If you use a baggie or cake decorating tips to place the frosting, it would make the cookies look prettier. But because I was short on time (and I knew the boys wouldn't even notice), I decided to keep it simple.

That's it! It's an easy Halloween treat to be enjoyed by all!


-------------------------------------------------------

Day three of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...