October 25, 2012

{10 Days of Halloween} Halloween Gift

Are you hosting a Halloween party this year and need a party favor? Or do you need a special way to say thank you this Halloween season? Well, here is a gift idea that anyone would love. 


These hard plastic cups with straws are not only useful (they hold hot or cold beverages) but they make great gifts! I found these Halloween cups at Walmart for a small price, but you can find them just about anywhere now.


I filled the cup with some tasty goodies! I included a ball point pen, gum, and a mix of candy (sugar free, chewy, hard, and chocolate). 


I didn't add any special packaging for these gifts because I felt like the cups were already decorated enough. But if you have clear cups or want to add a little more flair, simply wrap each cup in cellophane and tie with a ribbon. 

I included this fun Halloween poem as a gift tag. 


{click here to print your own Halloween poem tag}


Now you can give a special Halloween thank you to any of the special people in your life!

-------------------------------------------------------

Day four of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...